giovedì, dicembre 1

It's CYBER WEEKEND on STYLEWE!

Hi everyone!
I'm back with another blog post on StyleWe, a fantastic USA online fashion store wich offers an enormous variaty of brands and high quality styles.
Untill December 4 there will be Cyber weekend, so over 4500 items UP to 35% OFF!
Come with me in this trip trought their website, and let me show some dresses that I love 💓

Here they are:

how to dress blouse



This is so elegant and so unique: an optical white blouse with these geometric lines and colours..I love it.


Two Piece Midi Dress

Red and black..the power of elegance!




Pink Trench Coat

a trench coat is forever..but, if it would be pink? It looks like adorable!


pencil skirt

I love it!This colour is amazing



So chic


This are my favourites pics of the website, let me know if you like something else, and leave a comment below telling me wich one of this items you love.
Don't forget Shop at StyleWe and to follow also:



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Se ti va, dimmi che cosa ne pensi!